Chinese Style Self Adhesive Wallpaper Chinoiserie Tiger Pagoda CC260
Self Adhesive Temporary Removable Vinyl Wallpaper Or Polyester Fabric Wallpaper with Chinoiserie Tiger Pagoda Peel and Stick Chinese Style Crane Birds Self Adhesive Wallpaper
Great for Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Hallway, Bathroom. You can use Peel and Stick Smooth Vinyl application or you can choose to use Textured Peel and Stick Fabric Wallpaper .
We have a unique approach to each of your orders. Peel and Stick wallpaper sheets can be customized shorter or longer to fit your desired area perfectly. CUSTOM SIZES and COLORS are available upon request. Please send us a message, and we will be happy to help!
Don't hesitate to contact us with the wall dimensions (height and width) of each wall you'd like to cover, and we will calculate how many wallpaper sheets you'll need for your project. It can be a bit complicated to figure out all the small details, but that’s why we're here!
We use only Genuine Water-Based Inks, Cadmium free and Lead free US-brand Vinyl paper, or Peel and Stick Polyester Fabric.
Removable Self Adhesive Vinyl: Matte finish. Removable and repositionable for smooth surfaces. For long or short-term installations.
Removable Self Adhesive Polyester Fabric: Matte finish. Removable and repositionable for smooth surfaces. For long or short-term installations. PVC-free.
Each sample is presented in 2 variations: The actual size to show the scale of the print and a mini version of what a whole sheet of 35”x48” wallpaper would look like to give you a better idea of the full pattern of the design.
CUSTOM SIZES or COLOURS are available for this design upon request.
Wallpaper standard sheet sizes:
35" wide x 48" height / 90 cm x 122 cm
35" wide x 96" height / 90 cm x 244 cm
35" wide x 108" height / 90 cm x 275 cm
35" wide x 120" height / 90 cm x 304 cm
Wallpaper sheets can be made shorter or taller to perfectly fit your desired area.
CUSTOM SIZES are available upon request
Please send us a message and we will be happy to help!<
- How to measure?
How to determine the number of wallpaper sheets you need:
- Measure your walls - ensure you accurately measure the height and width of the exact portion of the wall you'll be covering. It helps to draw a rough sketch while you do your calculations.
- Determine the number of sheets you'll need to cover the wall horizontally – our sheets are all 24" and 35" wide. Once you have the width of your wall in inches, take the width and divide by 24 or 35; this will give you the number of sheets that you will need horizontally. Remember to always round up!
- Determine the number of sheets you'll need to cover the wall vertically - our sheets come in standard sizes of 48”, 96”, 108” and 120”, however we will be happy to customize the length of the sheets to perfectly match your surface.
We Ship Worldwide
We ship to all 48 Continental United States via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days) or UPS Ground (2-6 days).
All orders qualify for FREE SHIPPING to Continental US.
Handling time for all orders is 5 business days.
Customers that require shipping to HI, AK or any of the US territories, please contact the store for a shipping quote.
Please note we cannot deliver to post office boxes due to size restrictions.
All ordered goods are carefully packed in Recyclable cardboard packaging, We Care.
!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
* Our wallpaper is designed to be applied to almost any clean, smooth, dry, and dust-free surface. The removable self-adhesive wallpaper sheets are NOT designed for textured walls, bumped walls, freshly painted walls, damp or cold surfaces, plaster, chalk, lime-painted, semi-gloss, or gloss finishes. They are NOT designed for the walls painted with a “non-staining”, “stain resistant”, or “stain blocking” paint. The wallpaper WILL NOT stick to it. All sanded or drywall textures should be smoothed. To ensure strong adhesion, old wallcovering and loose paint flakes should be removed. It is not recommended to use the fabric if your wall is painted with any bright paint, i.e.- green/red/yellow etc. Refunds will not be given for wall incompatibility.
* If your walls have been recently painted please allow for at least 4 weeks of drying time. Some types of paint might even require up to 5 weeks of drying time for all the fumes to evaporate entirely. If removable wallpaper is applied to fresh paint, it will damage the adhesive backing, and the wallpaper will not be able to hold onto the wall.
* If you have any concerns, we recommend ordering a sample to check how our wallpaper material sticks to your desired surface, how well it holds, and how the design works with your environment.
* The adhesive on “Peel and stick Vinyl” and “Fabric” are considered removable and should be easy to remove for at least 6 months. However, the longer the wallpaper is mounted, generally, the more challenging removal will be. Removability also depends on the mounting surface. Paper-based, painted, and composite materials may not allow for complete removal without damaging the mounting surface. If a residue remains after the vinyl is removed from a solid surface, use soapy water and aggressive rubbing.
* Even if your walls fit all of the previously mentioned criteria, there is always a possibility that other variables are at play in your specific space. Some of those might be excessive moisture/heat and/or dryness, dust, or a specific incompatible type of paint or other wall coverings. We cannot control or predict these variables, so we, therefore, cannot guarantee that our removable wallpaper will be 100% compatible with your specific wall. This is why we strongly encourage our customers to consider trying a sample if they have any doubts.
* We always recommend ordering a sample to check how our wallpaper material sticks to your desired surface and how the design works with your environment.
* Photos displayed are for reference only and do not reflect the exact sheet size. Before placing an order, please measure your desired area and order the appropriate number of sheets. Remember to always round up!
* Due to different computer monitor settings, product colors may vary slightly from the pictures provided.
* Please contact us immediately if you receive a damaged shipment, so we can have it resolved ASAP.
* By placing an order, you confirm that you have read the listing description and the disclaimer and acknowledge and accept all the rules and regulations.
* We are not responsible for wallpaper damages, mistakes made during the installation, or any issues caused by uneven walls and ceilings.
* We are not responsible for the wallpaper quality printed from your picture. Please check the quality and colors of the image before sending it to us, and please order the sample before your main order.
You may also like