Self Adhesive Watercolor Marble Abstract Alcohol Ink Gray Black Wall Mural CCM041
- Free US shipping
- Made to order
Self Adhesive Temporary Removable Vinyl Wallpaper Or Polyester Fabric Wallpaper with Watercolor Marble Abstract Alcohol Ink Gray Black Wall Mural
Great for Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Hallway, Bathroom. You can use the Peel and Stick Smooth or Canvas Texture Vinyl application, you can choose to use Light Textured Peel and Stick Fabric Material or Pre-Pasted Traditional Paper.
We have a unique approach to each of your orders. Don't hesitate to contact us with the wall dimensions (height and width) of each wall you'd like to cover, and we will calculate the wall mural size you'll need for your project. It can be a bit complicated to figure out all the small details, but that’s why we're here!
All Wall Murals are made in separate 24in wide sheets for ease of application.
Wall Mural samples:
We always recommend ordering a sample to check how our wall mural material sticks to your desired surface and how the design works with your environment.
Each sample is presented in 2 variations:
- The actual size to show the scale of the print AND
- A mini version of what a whole mural of 144”x108” would look like to give you a better idea of the full pattern of the design.
Wall Mural standard sizes:
72" wide x 48" height / 183 cm x 122 cm
96" wide x 72" height / 244 cm x 183 cm
96" wide x 96" height / 244 cm x 244 cm
120" wide x 96" height / 305 cm x 244 cm
120" wide x 108" height / 305 cm x 275 cm
144" wide x 108" height / 366 cm x 275 cm
168" wide x 108" height / 427 cm x 275 cm
Any other size is considered a custom size.
Wall murals can be customized shorter or longer to fit your desired area perfectly. CUSTOM SIZES and COLORS are available upon request. Please send us a message, and we will be happy to help!
A detailed application manual and installation scheme are included with every shipment.
Our mural panels are designed with a 1-inch overlap in addition to the 24-inch width. We strongly advise against removing this overlap for any peel and stick mural installation. When determining the mural size you will need, please do not include the overlap in your calculations, as it will be concealed by the next panel.
We use only Genuine Water-Based NON-Solvent Inks, Class “A” Flame Resistant and GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Materials.
- Peel and Stick Vinyl: Smooth. Matte finish. Removable and repositionable for smooth surfaces. For long or short-term installations.
- Peel and Stick Canvas Vinyl: Canvas texture. Matte finish. Removable and repositionable for smooth surfaces. For long or short-term installations.
- Peel and Stick Polyester Fabric: Matte finish. Light texture. Removable and repositionable for smooth surfaces. For long or short-term installations. PVC-free. It is not recommended to use the fabric if your wall is painted with any bright or dark paint, i.e.- green/red/yellow/dark gray/blue etc. The fabric paper is not 100% opaque.
- Traditional Pre-Pasted Wallpaper: Matte and Ultra Smooth. Water activated glue. For long -term installations. Can be installed with wallpaper paste. PVC-free.
!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
* Our wallpaper is designed to be applied to almost any clean, smooth, dry, and dust-free surface. The removable self-adhesive wallpaper sheets are NOT designed for textured walls, bumped walls, freshly painted walls, damp or cold surfaces, plaster, chalk, lime-painted finishes. They are NOT designed for the walls painted with a “stain resistant” or low VOC paint. The wallpaper WILL NOT stick to it. All sanded or drywall textures should be smoothed. To ensure strong adhesion, old wallcovering and loose paint flakes should be removed. Refunds will not be given for wall incompatibility.
* It is not recommended to use the fabric if your wall is painted with any bright or dark paint, i.e.- green/red/yellow/dark gray/blue etc. The fabric paper is not 100% opaque.
* If your walls have been recently painted please allow for at least 4 weeks of drying time. Some types of paint might even require up to 5 weeks of drying time for all the fumes to evaporate entirely. If removable wallpaper is applied to fresh paint, it will damage the adhesive backing, and the wallpaper will not be able to hold onto the wall.
* If you have any concerns, we recommend ordering a sample to check how our wallpaper material sticks to your desired surface, how well it holds, and how the design works with your environment.
* The adhesive on “Peel and stick Vinyl” and “Fabric” are considered removable and should be easy to remove for at least 6 months. However, the longer the wallpaper is mounted, generally, the more challenging removal will be. Removability also depends on the mounting surface. Paper-based, painted, and composite materials may not allow for complete removal without damaging the mounting surface. If a residue remains after the vinyl is removed from a solid surface, use soapy water and aggressive rubbing.
* Even if your walls fit all of the previously mentioned criteria, there is always a possibility that other variables are at play in your specific space. Some of those might be excessive moisture/heat and/or dryness, dust, or a specific incompatible type of paint or other wall coverings. We cannot control or predict these variables, so we, therefore, cannot guarantee that our removable wallpaper will be 100% compatible with your specific wall. This is why we strongly encourage our customers to consider trying a sample if they have any doubts.
* We always recommend ordering a sample to check how our wallpaper material sticks to your desired surface and how the design works with your environment.
* Photos displayed are for reference only and do not reflect the exact sheet size. Before placing an order, please measure your desired area and order the appropriate number of sheets. Remember to always round up!
* Due to different computer monitor settings, product colors may vary slightly from the pictures provided. We print with water-based inks - and we cannot print real metallic gold. It doesn't look like gold foil. This will be an orange/brown/yellow gradient print.
* Please contact us immediately if you receive a damaged shipment, so we can have it resolved ASAP.
* By placing an order, you confirm that you have read the listing description and the disclaimer and acknowledge and accept all the rules and regulations.
* We are not responsible for wallpaper damages, mistakes made during the installation, or any issues caused by uneven walls and ceilings.
* We are not responsible for the wallpaper quality printed from your picture. Please check the quality and colors of the image before sending it to us, and please order the sample before your main order.
We ship to all 50 US States via UPS Ground or USPS Mail.
All US orders qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
For all other orders the total shipping rate is calculated at checkout.
Handling time for all orders is 5 business days.
Please note we cannot deliver to post office boxes due to size restrictions.
Customers that require shipping to US military territories, please
contact the store for a shipping quote.
Shipping to CANADA (3-8 days):
Handling time is 5 business days.
The total shipping rate is calculated at checkout.
INTERNATIONAL orders (5-10 business days)
Handling time is 5 business days.
The total shipping rate is calculated at checkout and is based on destination
and shipping method.
We are not responsible for the missing packages marked by UPS or USPS as delivered. or incorrect address deliveries.
We are not able to update the delivery address once the package is shipped.
IMPORTANT! The signature confirmation option will be applied to all the orders above $250. Please contact us if you'd like to remove the signature at delivery.
Please contact us if you'd like to expedite the delivery times.
All our products are made to order. We print and pack everything here in Florida.
The proof picture for the custom orders will be sent within 2 business days after placing the order.
If we don't have any proof confirmation from you within 7 business days - the order will be canceled.
! Please note that additional delays may occur due to customs clearance procedures;
Import duties and taxes may apply once a shipment reaches destination country and
The customer is solely responsible for covering any such taxes and additional
customs clearance charges. For more information, please contact your local customs authority.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.